Welcome to the Camino de Santiago forum. This community is here to help you with questions on walking any of the Camino routes. Hopefully you too will stay and help others after you have been on your Camino.

If you register and login you are shown no Google adverts. Please note we also use cookies on this forum – not for anything evil but to allow you to login and use the forum software. We do not collect personal data and never pass your details on to anyone. Come and joins us on your pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela.

Dogs In Santiago

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by g nash, Jun 18, 2017.

1. g nash

g nash New Member

Are dogs allowed on local buses around Santiago ?

2. Crepes4Suzette

Crepes4Suzette Well-Known Member

Hi, g nash - I haven't used the buses around town in Santiago except for the airport bus and I would pity the poor dog trying to ride between the jammed passengers on one of those. These people could probably give you a good answer to your question: https://pilgrimhousesantiago.com/

Wily likes this.
  3. Wily

Wily Camino Francés 2016; Camino Portugués 2017

Hey g nash - Not long ago, Marie joined the forum. I believe that she operates a tour company in Spain. Even if she doesn't know the answer right off to your question, she might be able to direct you to that information. She seemed very willing to assist pilgrims. I'd suggest dropping her a note and chatting with her. Buen Camino!

info@viajesmariajo.com

4. g nash

g nash New Member

Thank You

5. g nash

g nash New Member

Thank you for the info ...will check it out