1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ezpeepants For The Ladies

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BenL, Mar 19, 2018.

1. BenL

BenL The Burghers of Calais

Home Page:
    My wife just bought one of this. Order just placed this morning. Video on web site to elaborate. Discount on price till Apr 1.

https://ezpeepants.com/

2. danvo

danvo Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi Ben, thanks for any help for ladies. Anyway - I think for women is better option to stop somewhere in cofee/bar - and to go for toilet. On the Camino is yearly more than 100000 women, I do not think they need something like this...

Gerry Vandermaat likes this.
  3. BROWNCOUNTYBOB

BROWNCOUNTYBOB Well-Known Member

Before our first camino, I read a book by a female author that recommended a hiking skirt, to make it easy for females to pee on the camino (off trail). I thought this was a great idea so I purchased a skirt for my wife. It looked nice, was sturdy khaki fabric. She included this in her clothing rotation, wearing it every three or four days. A few times after a few cups of cafe con leche in the morning, she had to pee really bad. I suggested she step off trail to take care of business. She refused, even when the next town was 5 to 7 kms away. Now we've completed our second camino. She left the skirt at home this time, and still has a "perfect" record of not peeing or pottying off trail for both caminos. Bob

4. Gerry Vandermaat

Gerry Vandermaat Donating Member Donating Member

Home Page:
    Knowing the lady behind the ezpeepants, the idea comes from walking 3 Caminos and many, many day hikes. These are to make those difficult moments less embarrassing and, anything that makes it easier and less embarrassing for the ladies is a great idea. And as Bob says, to each her own. But the pants are a good idea I think.

Crepes4Suzette and BenL like this.
  5. BenL

Home Page:
    Gerry, I second your perspective. If guys sometimes cannot hold it in, I suspect our fairer counterparts should have the same liberties when they are out in the wild.

Crepes4Suzette likes this.
  6. anniem

anniem Active Member

Mmmm... had a look, mildly interesting as a curiosity. I haven't tried (and won't be trying) it but on having a good look I wonder about accuracy and comfort? Would be interested to read/hear comments from anyone who has tried these pants.

hindsfeet and Crepes4Suzette like this.
  7. BenL

Home Page:
    Here's Ezpeepants FB reviews page with 28 reviews - https://www.facebook.com/pg/EZPeePants/reviews/?ref=page_internal

8. anniem

anniem Active Member