1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiking Trolley Needed

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tim Shepherd, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Tim Shepherd

Tim Shepherd New Member

Looking for one of these quite urgent, in the UK, if anyone can help.
    Hiking trailer for heavier luggage and long distances

https://goo.gl/images/6S6btK

Require one by 16th July for 3 months travel in Europe. Hire, Borrow or buy

hindsfeet likes this.
  2. hindsfeet

hindsfeet Collect moments, not things Donating Member

Hi Tim, I just returned from the CF and saw four different Pilgrims with those hiking trailers. I had never seen them before. I talked with them about the trailer. They said that they were so comfortable and really easy to pull uphill. They all had some kind of back issues and were so grateful to still be able to walk the Camino. That is AWESOME. They all had different models and all of them were over $800. Yikes, seemed like a lot to me, but if it helped them complete the Camino, that is great. I could only remember one of the brand names......WHEELIE V TRAVELLER . I looked it up, the price stated 609.95. I saw it at www.radicaldesign.com. I hope that you can find one for your trip!

Ginamarie, BenL and danvo like this.
  3. Tim Shepherd

Tim Shepherd New Member

Yes seen them and the Benpacker but I need one by 16th July latest and both companies advise 5-15 days delivery whichbis no help at all

4. RJS

RJS Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Sorry, but I can’t help you with your quest of locating one of these hiking trailers, but I will be very interested to read how you get on with it as I also came across one on my own Camino Frances, but the chap who was towing it seemed to be having some difficulties negotiating the slightly rough terrain at that point on the Camino (Crossing the ridge with the windmills west of Burgos)

I wish you lots of luck

Buen Camino

Rob

Tim Shepherd likes this.
  5. danvo

danvo Super Moderator Staff Member

maybe contact these sellers and buy it directly somewhere in shop? For example Trollix (https://www.trollix.fr/en/shop) - it is made in France, so start your journey without it and buy after you arrive to France, maybe in Paris or directly in UK...? I think it is too late to buy it through internet. The best option is to buy it directly in a store in agreement with the manufacturer or a particular retailer. Delivery to that stores can be much faster.

hindsfeet likes this.
  6. Tim Shepherd

Tim Shepherd New Member

BenL likes this.
  7. Tim Shepherd

Tim Shepherd New Member

Its going on the Via Francigena so 90 days, so with video equipment and camping equipment too it will be pretty much a definite requirement