1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Getting Started

Discussion in 'Camino Frances' started by Devereaux Young, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Martin (Ozzy) Osborne

Martin (Ozzy) Osborne Member

Thanks for the words of wisdom! I got my IV Push tubes out and have been taking the dog for walks 2 to 3 miles in mornings and hitting the gym and feeling pretty good. Have some more test but Drs say looking fine and did 1 hour on the elliptical today only 663 cals I was burning 1000 cals in an hour before this medical problem. I have been doing dumbbells 12.5 lbs but 3 sets of 15 and 4 different ways for curls and wet and dry sauna and swimming 20 laps in lap pool. So should not be long and work starts back in September thru the spring so will have to wait until next May. All comes about for a reason and I know God is watching over me as he is you to. So thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement!

Bryan Morlock, UnkleHammy and Wily like this.
  2. Greg Canning

Greg Canning Well-Known Member

Hi Martin

Sorry to hear you had to postpone your Camino but great to hear you are recovering so well. Sounds like you'll be back fighting fit in no time. I don't think I was as close to being as fit when I started as you seem to be right now!!!

Well you have plenty of time to prepare and anticipate......and check and recheck the weight in your pack :)))

Buen Camino and Bon recuperation

Greg

Martin (Ozzy) Osborne and Wily like this.