1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep Walking

Discussion in 'Live from the Camino' started by "The 2 Geordie's", May 7, 2016.

1. "The 2 Geordie's"

"The 2 Geordie's" Active Member

We left Cizor Menor this morning at 6-30am after breakfast was made by the father of the ordre de Maltesse
    The walking is getting easier now we passed the metal cut out sculptures on the monte del Perdon (photo time)
    There is a strong bond brewing amongst all the pilgrims you can feel it people helping each other no matter what age or nationality
    The Roman bridge in puente la Reina is well worth the walk
    Accommadation is now getting easier
    We are stopping in a albergue in pretty hilltop village of cirauqui €11 each

2. Armorel

Armorel Active Member

It's great to hear how you are doing. Thanks for your posts :)

3. Bemore

Bemore New Member

Due to head off in just over 2 weeks, start walking the 27th May so terrific to hear your updates it helps it feel so real!

4. Leslie

Leslie Administrator

Home Page:
    @"The 2 Geordie's" it is great to get you updates, thanks for taking the time out to keep us informed.

I love the Camino for the way people help each other, wish I was better at that day to day...

YorkieUltraRunner likes this.
  5. Paul Roby

Paul Roby New Member

Coming to the end of the journey we are now 240 km from the end and feel as though even though we have travelled a long way we have a long way to go. Our feet still get sore and back still aches the heart still pounds with the beauty of what we're looking at. I love the friendliness of the people the beauty of the countryside and the wonder of what God has made. The Camino is the longest community on earth and my wife thinks that's a bold statement but I still standby that.
    Paul & Heather
    Buen Camino

6. raymond john

raymond john Well-Known Member

Paul and Heather
    As you said" we have travelled a long way we have a long way to go." You have the rest of your lives to complete the journey . Remember let the footsteps of your camino lead you to heaven.

Carpe Diem

Raymond John