1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saying Hello Why Not!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PALAWAN, Feb 19, 2017.

1. PALAWAN

PALAWAN New Member

Hello everyone. I'm Joe, an American, and hope to be walking soon! I'm presently living in the Philippines, where the weather is always 30 degrees C! Of course, I enjoy traveling, like you, if I were to start, I'd take up pages of this site. So, let's just say, I've been traveling since birth, when Dad, who worked for the Department of Defense in Europe, pu t us all in the VW camper and off we went. I haven't stopped since. Now, I'd like to walk from France to Spain, enjoy the people I meet, scenery, and food! Of course, in an earlier message I asked a few questions which I hope to get a response. Anyway, I'm going for as long as I want, could be a few weeks or a few months. No rush, being retired!

Joe

2. UnkleHammy

UnkleHammy Well-Known Member

With your background and attitude you should have a fantastic trip. Good luck.

PALAWAN likes this.
  3. PALAWAN

PALAWAN New Member

Thank you, I know I will: Last October was in Greece 3 weeks, Florida 2 weeks, Catania for 2 weeks, Singapore for a week! France to Spain, should be a wonderful time! Can't wait to eat the FOOD!