Welcome to the Camino de Santiago forum. This community is here to help you with questions on walking any of the Camino routes. Hopefully you too will stay and help others after you have been on your Camino.

If you register and login you are shown no Google adverts. Please note we also use cookies on this forum – not for anything evil but to allow you to login and use the forum software. We do not collect personal data and never pass your details on to anyone. Come and joins us on your pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela.

Series Of Camino Videos

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by stevelm1, Feb 27, 2017.

1. stevelm1

stevelm1 The Happy Peregrino Donating Member

Home Page:
    I walked the Camino Frances in Sep-Oct of 2015.

I love sharing my story and hope some will enjoy watching it.

Against John Brierley's advice I did not leave my camera at home. In fact I took over 8500 photos and more than an hour of video. When I got home I knew I needed to do something with all this material and decided to turn it into a series of 12 videos telling my Camino story. Each is about 20 minutes long around 4 hours in total.

Like for so many before and after me, the walk was transformational and I think that is captured in the story told here. This is not a series of selfies. Mostly it is photos of churches (that are identified), the beautiful countryside of Northern Spain and the people I met along the way.

If you are interested here is the link to my YouTube page where you will find this series and some work I have done since coming home.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTRlZoyX53Fdkz996kkzQqQ/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd

2. BROWNCOUNTYBOB

BROWNCOUNTYBOB Well-Known Member

Hey, Steve - thanks for the wonderful viewing gift of your camino series ! I watched the 10 videos beginning with your initial days in Madrid through your arrival in Santiago. You've really captured the essence of a camino - with videos, outstanding photos, music, commentaries, food, wine, culture, history, weather, places you stayed, your great sense of humor, and yes, some emotion. My wife and I stayed at several of the places you did and we arrived in Santiago just 6 days after you. Your video series helped us relive our journey 18 months ago and whetted our appetites for our second camino frances this September. Thanks again for sharing - I enjoyed them so much! Bob

stevelm1 likes this.