Welcome to the Camino de Santiago forum. This community is here to help you with questions on walking any of the Camino routes. Hopefully you too will stay and help others after you have been on your Camino.

If you register and login you are shown no Google adverts. Please note we also use cookies on this forum – not for anything evil but to allow you to login and use the forum software. We do not collect personal data and never pass your details on to anyone. Come and joins us on your pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela.

Share A Taxi?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by veworley, Apr 13, 2017.

1. veworley

veworley New Member

We arrive in San Sebastian the morning of Friday, April 28, approx. 8 AM. Anyone else going to St. Jean Pied de Port who would like to share a taxi? Cost is about 120 euros (total) and ride takes about an hour and 10 minutes (versus 35 euros and 3 hours for train).

Crepes4Suzette likes this.
  2. hindsfeet

hindsfeet Donating Member Donating Member

Hi Veworley, I understand that you should be on your way today to San Sebastian! So very
    excited for you. If you plan to blog any of your experiences, I would like to follow them.
    Wishing you a safe, healthy buen Camino!!

Crepes4Suzette and UnkleHammy like this.
  3. Crepes4Suzette

Crepes4Suzette Well-Known Member

veworley, I'm of no use with the taxi, but if you could post from the Norte, I'd surely like to hear what you have to say about how it is. I'll be about 2 1/2 weeks behind you.