1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shaving While On The Camino

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by frankangelo, Apr 20, 2016.

1. hindsfeet

hindsfeet Collect moments, not things Donating Member

Crepesy, I am ALWAYS so impressed by how you explain everything in such detail. Is that all retained in your brain? Or did you take the most excellent notes while traveling? You're amazing! I followed much of your instinctual guidance while I was on the Camino and in Paris....a lifesaver, I might add! Thank you

UnkleHammy and Crepes4Suzette like this.
  2. Crepes4Suzette

Crepes4Suzette Well-Known Member

What's that they say about OCD?....."No, it's supposed to be CDO" (alphabetical). Just kidding, and thanks for the sweet words, Hindsy. I like to help, and don't have too many places to do that as a retiree. In this case, it was desperation that lead me to find a haircut, and I hated to spend tourist prices. They kept calling me "La Peregrina" and fussed over me, which was really nice after 4 weeks of mostly Spartan living, so I wanted to recommend them as a good place to go.

hindsfeet and UnkleHammy like this.
  3. Bryan Morlock

Bryan Morlock Pilgrim Bryan

I did the same. The only trimming that I did was right around the lips because I have a few hairs that get to be annoying.

UnkleHammy likes this.