1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sleepingbag

Discussion in 'What equipment should you use and take' started by wheelchair pilgrim, Feb 8, 2019.

1. wheelchair pilgrim

wheelchair pilgrim Wheelchair pilgrim. Blog on www.rolstoelpelgrim.nl

Home Page:
    Hi,

I have a question. About sleeping bags.

For 3 years now I do parts of the Camino by wheelchair. Last year I took a small tent with me and my sleepingbag but I was way to cold.
    I took a lightweight synthetic sleeping bag for 10°C with a liner and in the coldest nights an emergency blanket.
    I was rolling in September and the most cold night was 4°C and I felt frozen (because of my health I am cold quickly). So now I am looking for a new sleepingbag, as ompact as possible, responsible down and a comfort temperature around 0.
    And most difficult, not to expensive (<300 euro/260 pound).
    I have seen the ones from cumulus (panyam 450), any one experience with those Polish sleeping bags ?
    Or anyone good experience with a warm down sleeping bag?

Thanks!

UnkleHammy likes this.
  2. fluffkitten

fluffkitten Member

Cumulus sleeping bags are very high quality and have a good reputation. I know a few people who use them and they are very happy.

3. wheelchair pilgrim

wheelchair pilgrim Wheelchair pilgrim. Blog on www.rolstoelpelgrim.nl

Home Page:
    Thanks. The cumulus sound good. Special because it is posible to change some things (size, filling, etc)

fluffkitten likes this.