Welcome to the Camino de Santiago forum. This community is here to help you with questions on walking any of the Camino routes. Hopefully you too will stay and help others after you have been on your Camino.

If you register and login you are shown no Google adverts. Please note we also use cookies on this forum – not for anything evil but to allow you to login and use the forum software. We do not collect personal data and never pass your details on to anyone. Come and joins us on your pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela.

Taxi Share? May 11th 2017

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gaucho bill, Apr 16, 2017.

1. gaucho bill

gaucho bill New Member

I arrive in Biarritz (Ryanair) on may 11th 2017 at 12:35. Traveling to Saint Juan pied de port. Taxi cost €120 any pilgrims want to share the cost ????????

Crepes4Suzette likes this.
  2. UnkleHammy

UnkleHammy Well-Known Member

I might be on the next plane. I will be on Iberia 8242 which gets in at 13:55. If you are there I would be glad to share with you or any one else.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    Crepes4Suzette likes this.
  3. gaucho bill

gaucho bill New Member

Good, the more the merrier. Adios hasta luego.

4. gaucho bill

gaucho bill New Member

Reply from gaucho bill to ---- UnkleHammy. Re : Taxi sharing two of us so far. I will pay 50% by credit card to Biarriatz transfers the balance in cash on the 11th of May 2017. This is my mobile number +353 874141169. Send me a text message to insure we can communicate if there are any changes, flight delays / cancellation / etc.
    I hope to spend my first night in Orrison on the 11th May. Having checked in with the pilgrims office in Saint Juan (top of main street).
    And if you can give me all your flight details, so I can forward same, when booking transfer from the airport. My email
    billykenna101@gmail.com Enough for now, adios.

UnkleHammy likes this.
  5. UnkleHammy

I just sent you an e-mail about my plans.

6. UnkleHammy

For some reason the e-mail address you had was not accepted. I'll send you a PM.