1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taxi Share

Discussion in 'Camino Frances' started by keithlundy1, Jun 24, 2019.

1. keithlundy1

keithlundy1 Active Member

Good afternoon to all you would be Pilgrims planning your adventure.
    I fly to Biarritz on Saturday 29th June to start my third Camino. I arrive at approximately 1700hrs and I have a Bourricot Taxi booked to pick me up about 1730hrs, so if there are any Pilgrims making their way to SJPP around that time please feel free to contact me if you want to share the taxi and cost, the more we can get the cheaper it is for everyone, don't be shy. Buen Camino Keith

UnkleHammy likes this.
  2. davebugg

davebugg DustOff: "When I Have Your Wounded"

You may already be aware of this, Keith, so I'm mentioning it as a 'just in case' :)

Express Bouricott shuttles require individual's to reserve a seat in advance of pickup; they do not typically allow those without reservations to catch the shuttle at the airport.

As I wrote, you probably already know this, and would just be referring folks to the EB website. Also, I wouldn't worry about your shuttle not being full, as it is such a popular service that it is seldom that they run without being full. :)

UnkleHammy likes this.