1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track For Link Between Primitivo & Norte

Discussion in 'Camino Primitivo or Original Way' started by Lirsy, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Lirsy

Lirsy Member

Does anyone have a link for downloading the track Lugo - Friol?? I would need KML or GPX format.

I just knew about this connection between the Primitivo and Norte and it looks great!! Not only you connect later with the C. Frances, but also you go to Sobrado dos Monxes, a place I really love, with that impressive cathedral in the middle of nowhere!!

I found the wikiloc, but I don´t know how to pass from Wikiloc to KML upload_2018-1-25_9-20-53.gif

Tnx for your help!!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  2. danvo

danvo Super Moderator Staff Member

Crepes4Suzette likes this.
  3. MichaelSG

MichaelSG Active Member

If that doesn't work, send me a DM and I'll e-mail it to you. I think I got it from Wikiloc myself.

Crepes4Suzette likes this.
  4. Lirsy

Lirsy Member

Done!!

Tnx a lot!!! :):):)

MichaelSG and danvo like this.
  5. Crepes4Suzette

Crepes4Suzette Well-Known Member

danvo likes this.
  6. Brucepayne

Brucepayne Member

I walked the Camino Verde last September and loved it. The abergue in boimorto has printed handouts of the route along with a large sign showing the route. In spite of what you had heard,it was well marked,and a person would have to really try to get lost!

7. Brucepayne

Brucepayne Member

I walked the Camino Verde last September and loved it. The beginning along a river was pure magic. In spite of older posts,it was well marked and a person would have to work hard to get lost. The abergue in Filled has printed handouts of the route along with a large sign outside to look at.

hindsfeet and Crepes4Suzette like this.
  8. Crepes4Suzette

Crepes4Suzette Well-Known Member

Notion900 posted a link with the tracks for the Camino Verde about a year ago on the main forum. She knows the person who tends the trail and did the most recent refreshing of the green painted arrows (because that's the color of the leftover paint he had in his garage, if I remember:)). The thread is under something like "Camino Verde - Yes, you can". I'm not tech-savvy enough to help with the file downloads, but with Wikiloc there were already two people who had made paths Lugo-Friol and then Friol-Sobrado. I have them "favorited", so can reach them quickly with searches starting in Lugo and then in Friol. Edit: Also, Danvo recommends GPSies, and they have a few tracks already on there when you search. I'm going to trust Bruce's recent findings that it's well-marked. Any walk that starts beside a river that's magical and has an atmospheric abbey on the other end must be done, right?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    hindsfeet, danvo and UnkleHammy like this.