Welcome to the Camino de Santiago forum. This community is here to help you with questions on walking any of the Camino routes. Hopefully you too will stay and help others after you have been on your Camino.

If you register and login you are shown no Google adverts. Please note we also use cookies on this forum – not for anything evil but to allow you to login and use the forum software. We do not collect personal data and never pass your details on to anyone. Come and joins us on your pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela.

Transport From Santiago To Tui

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cort McKee, Mar 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Cort McKee

Cort McKee New Member

First time using the Forum and am not sure how one is to create a new "Thread." Nonetheless, here goes. We are planning our first Camino(in July), leaving from Tui on the way to Santiago. My question is: how do I get to Tui from Santiago? We are flying in from the US, then on to Santiago. We need to get to Tui in order to turn around and start walking. Suggestions? I am assuming that there are trains and/or buses but we all know about assuming.

UnkleHammy likes this.
  2. Bisnick

Bisnick New Member

ALSA run a coach that leaves SDC at 12.00hrs and takes 2hrs 15m to get to Tui. Eurolines also advertise the same coach but charge more! Its a busy service so ensure you book your seat. I took it last year in may and there were only a couple of seats empty.

Crepes4Suzette likes this.