Welcome to the Camino de Santiago forum. This community is here to help you with questions on walking any of the Camino routes. Hopefully you too will stay and help others after you have been on your Camino.

If you register and login you are shown no Google adverts. Please note we also use cookies on this forum – not for anything evil but to allow you to login and use the forum software. We do not collect personal data and never pass your details on to anyone. Come and joins us on your pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela.

Views From The Camino Del Norte, Ruta Do Mar And Camino Ingles

Discussion in 'Camino del Norte' started by Magwood, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Magwood

Magwood Super Moderator Donating Member

I have now posted the video of my 2016 camino to youtube. It shows daily stages and distances along this beautiful route.

Maile, Ginamarie, LoryQ and 1 other person like this.
  2. UnkleHammy

UnkleHammy Donating Member Donating Member

Thanks, I really would like to have lunch at that first picket table you showed.

Magwood and Ginamarie like this.
  3. Dominique

Dominique New Member

Thank you Magwood! Will have a proper look when I get time to myself.

4. Maile

Maile New Member

This is wonderful Magwood! I was a bit concerned about the Camino del Norte in April / May and now my worries have been quelled. I am hoping to jump off onto the Primitivo like your friend Gunter, so any leads you have of that leg of the journey are welcomed.
    Curious did you feel there was more pavement walking on the Francés or del Norte? Which did you enjoy more?
    Thank you for all this great info!
    Maile

5. calowie

calowie Member

Maile
    We did the camino del norte and the Primitivo in May 2015. The blog of the trip is at: https://carlosandmick.wordpress.com/

It was wonderful, with only a few rainy days, and cool each day. Take a look at the stages we did and let us know if you have questions!

6. Maile

Maile New Member

Thanks,
    Great read! I have not been able to find that "Outdoor" guide book for the primitivo you recommended Any ideas where I may find one?

7. calowie

calowie Member

Maile
    You can get the guides in the cathedral in Oviedo for a few euros. I still have it on my desk!