Welcome to the Camino de Santiago forum. This community is here to help you with questions on walking any of the Camino routes. Hopefully you too will stay and help others after you have been on your Camino.

If you register and login you are shown no Google adverts. Please note we also use cookies on this forum – not for anything evil but to allow you to login and use the forum software. We do not collect personal data and never pass your details on to anyone. Come and joins us on your pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela.

Well Done Wily

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RJS, Feb 3, 2017.

1. RJS

RJS Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    I would like to congratulate Wily in exceeding 1.000 Likes + Almost reaching 750 posts – This is an incredible achievement considering he has only walked one Camino and been a member of this forum for less than a year – So can I just say “Well Done Wily”

2. Wily

Wily Camino Francés 2016; Camino Portugués 2017

Thanks Rob! Like for you and everyone else on the Forum, offering ideas and suggestions is just a small way of trying to give back some of what the Camino graciously gave us. Without a doubt, the information I gleemed from this Forum a year ago made my Camino experience better. I hope others are as lucky as I was.

3. Canadian Wander

Canadian Wander Well-Known Member

Everyone hoist a Spanish red in support of Wily!

4. Greg Canning

Greg Canning Well-Known Member

Well done Wily. I have found all your advice to be invaluable, I will be delighted to hoist a good Rioja or Ribero in your name!!!!..........mind you I'm always pretty happy to hoist a good Ribero or Rioja :)

Canadian Wander, UnkleHammy and Wily like this.
  5. Wily

Wily Camino Francés 2016; Camino Portugués 2017

Hey Greg - I'm just sorry that I can't be hoisting that glass of Rioja along side of you. But, I do expect to get back to Dublin one of these days, so if it isn't a glass or red, let's at least plan on a pint (or two) of Guinness in one of those great Irish pubs. Cheers!

6. Greg Canning

Greg Canning Well-Known Member

Well I think I might know one or two places that might serve Guinness :)...We could do a "cultural" pub crawl!

Wily likes this.